The Student News Site of Powhatan High School

Arrowhead

Breaking News
  • February 29STEM night is Tonight, 2/29, at PHS from 5-7!
  • February 29Congratulations to the the show choirs for another successful competition at Thomas Dale's Commonwealth Choir Invitational.
  • February 26The VSBA Personal Essay/Speaking Contest is open to all Public High School students. The top finalist will receive a $1,000 Scholarship! More details are on Schoology.

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

Photo of the Day
Photo of the Day
March 4, 2024

Taylor Swift Eras Tour Available For Streaming

On Wednesday, December 13th, Taylor Swift released her Eras Tour Movie to be available for streaming. As of right now it is available to watch on Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Youtube TV, Google TV and Vudu. The price is 19.89, as a reference to her birth year and album. 

Taylor previously had cut out a few songs from her movie when it first came out into theaters. She has decided to add them back into the streaming version of her movie. These songs are The Archer, Long Live, and Wildest Dreams. Although there have been no reports of No Body No Crime, or Cardigan. 

She decided to release her movie on stream as a way to celebrate her 34th birthday. Taylor Swift had posted the exciting news on her Instagram story just a few days before she released it. She also announced it on her Instagram her story on her birthday, December 13th. The Tour itself was already a huge success so I have no doubt the movie being available to stream will be any different.